How Marketers Are Using AI

Marketers’ uptake of artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to grow as more companies invest in the emerging technology. Two of the most popular ways that marketers are applying AI are for ad targeting and audience segmentation. In a May 2018 survey of 400 digital advertising professionals worldwide conducted by Econsultancy and MediaMath, just one-fifth of respondents said that they … Continue reading »

Marketers Using AI Chatbots [Survey]

According to a December 2017 Freedman International and ClickZ survey of 500 marketers from the US and UK, only 7% of respondents said they currently use AI-powered chatbots. 27% reported that they’re looking into using chatbots, but most said their company was either not ready or didn’t have the budget to develop them. Conductor, stated 34% of the worldwide … Continue reading »