While most businesses know that adopting Marketing Automation is more important than ever, it’s just one part of the solution. To generate ROI, you really need to make full use of all of the platform’s features, including emails, content, nurturing programs, triggered messages, lead management, and reporting, just to name a few.
Achieving Marketing Automation success requires:
• A comprehensive strategy.
• Effective creative.
• Up-to-date processes and software.
• And the right people with the rights skills.
Whether you are investing in, or migrating to, new technology, everything from the initial set-up through campaign execution and follow-up is crucial. Investing in the right people with the right skills will allow you to better set up, create, and manage your marketing program. If your not using Marketing Automation or not using it to the max, you’re forfeiting ROI.
The good news is, if you don’t have the right team with the right skills, you don’t have to “buy” (hire staff)…you can “rent” the skills you need much more cost-effectively by using consultants to work with you to:
• Formulate or optimize your marketing budget.
• Ensure you’re using the Marketing Automation platform that’s best for you.
• Fill in your skills gap.
• Develop, design, and create content for your campaigns.
• Achieve revenue goals faster.
• Increase efficiencies and supercharge productivity.
• Speed up the sales cycle with automated workflows.
• Take your company to the next level.
As a recognized Marketing Automation leader for the past decade, we work with firms to help them utilize their marketing technology to increase revenue. To see how we can help you, schedule a no-obligation call or email Lori Berson at lberson@BersonDeanStevens.com.
BersonDeanStevens has been a recognized brand strategy and marketing leader for over 25 years, including over a decade in Marketing Automation. We work in partnership with you to differentiate your brand and achieve your business goals. Client list.